Thursday, July 12, 2007

29 Days Left Selling Commerical Printing

So here I sit at 4:44 waiting for the clock to tick 5:00. This office- no windows, Kicksy 96.5 jamming in the background, the smell of paint thinner- oh the joys. http://www.strattonbg.com I have been in a "waiting" phase for the past six months knowing I am moving back South. San Diego has been a wonderful experience with so many great memories. Today it hit me...do I really want to leave this beautiful place?! The ocean, the flowers, sushi, the outdoors, friends, all the actitivites. Then I reminded myself- you must follow the heart/gut feeling. I know my heart is in the South and while this process won't be "fun" it will be worth it in the end.

My goal is to work in publishing/advertising. Working with print and design I found my passion and want to take it a step further. I figure, why not start a blog to get my thoughts flowing and practice the writing portion of it all!

Seven more weeks left in sunny Southern Cal- I will keep you updated on everything and post some fun pics of what life is like where the "Surf meets the Turf".

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so excited about you coming back. Can't wait to hear where you decide to live next.