Sunday, March 27, 2011

4 dresses...

While looking through a few magazines this weekend I found three dresses I must have for Spring/Summer.

1) Ella Dress - J.Crew
This little number will look just as good with wedges or flip flops as it will with heals.
I am thinking it is perfect for a beach wedding or a night out on the town.


2) Del Ray Dress - Backcountry 
Loving this soft fabric.  The Del Ray dress can act as a cover up at the pool or beach.
I will also wear to work on a Friday, when I want to be relaxed and comfy. It will look super chic with my red Tom's.


3) Vortex Dress - anthropologie
Classic. Audrey and Jackie O. dress.  
You will have this dress for years to come. Perfect for a evening wedding, a day at the office, or church on Sunday. You won't go wrong with this little investment.


4) Sunny Day Dress - forever 21
The Sunny Day dress is only $15 and comes in two other colors.  
Heck, I just might have to buy all three. 
Again - this is perfect for an afternoon wedding, friend's birthday party, church or work with a cardigan or blazer over it. This dress makes me happy - guess that's how it got it's name.



  

Happy Dressing!

No comments: