Friday, December 7, 2012

Patience.

Patience is not a virtue that comes naturally to me.  Lately I have wondered what God has been up to.  He has taught me the true meaning of this verse.  It is just beautiful!

Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!
Psalm 27:14
It has been said that the LORD is never early, never late but always on time. If the LORD's timing isn't lining up with yours, take courage and be strong in the waiting. He is faithful!

On this note, I have wanted a rose gold watch for quite some time, but felt guilty spending money on a flashy, material thing, so remained patient for about a year... when I found a Macy's gift card I didn't know I had and they were having 25% for Friends and Family....I made the splurge. 



Merry little Christmas to me!  Some other rose gold pieces that are much fun - all from Etsy...

I am lovin' the love bracelet...
you can order it here


Happy weekend! 

No comments: